The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Happy birthday Mum


It's my Mum's birthday today so we're off for an Indian meal tonight, yummy my fave!!! Had the most awful day so far, started off with being trapped in the house as birthday girl Mum decided to hide my car keys in a random kitchen drawer and I couldn't find them anywhere!!! Nobody else was in and I couldn't get hold of her at work so I was running around for about 3/4 of an hour trying to find them! I rang my supervisor at work crying "I can't get to work!" he suggested getting a bus if there was absolutely no other way. Then then it dawned on me that I don't actually know how to catch a bus!!! Argh! Luckily I found them not long after and ended up being an hour late.... not good!

Here's a new creation 'Cream Golden Glow, I love this bracelet so much that I want to keep it... but it will be for sale on my website and on Etsy soon enough!

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare yesterday!

Hope you had a nice meal.

Still lovin' that bracelet .....

Laura x

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you Laura! Meal was gorgeous :)

J x