The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Poorly Sick

I've been a bit poorly the last couple of days so have been wrapped up on the sofa bending wire. I decided to buy lots of copper and brass so that if I make a mistake it really doesn't matter. This is yesterdays several hour long project, and boy do my fingers know about it! These earrings feature Amethyst and Iolite, there is some thing quite beautiful about gold and purple together I think!

6 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Love them and their lovely purple loveliness. Just lovely!

Laura Sparling said...

Rude me! Forgot to say that I hope you get better soon. L x

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Laura! xx

Jewellery Craft said...

Well I should say hope you get better soon but think you should spend more days poorly on sofa if this is what you do, lovely!

xxx

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Well it has beaten watching day time telly I guess! Thank you! :o) xx

My Vintage Charms said...

LOVE these! They're so Bollywood chic, absolutely gorgeous!!