The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Thursday 12 March 2009

Beautiful wire wrapped necklace with rose quartz and satin bow

I'm working hard at my 'real' job lately because we want the extra money for holiday! So I'm offering to do overtime, this means not so much time for making lovelies :o( However I'll try and make time where I can to add to the stores.

For now here is one of the latest additions to Etsy and Folksy. I have seen lot's of beautiful hand wrapped jewellery by various jewellery designers and it inspired me to have a go my self at a spot of wire wrapping. This particular item of jewellery featured beautiful rose quartz that i wire wrapped with copper to make the focal piece, before finishing them off with a lovely cream/pink satin bow and delicately hung on a vintage looking chain.

No comments: