The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 20 July 2009

Holidays are Over :o(


Yes it's all back to normal now. Holidays are over and it's back to our jobs and back to our everyday rainy weather in Manchester! We had a lovely time in The Dominican Republic despite a 24 hour delay due to flight cancellation on the way home! Never mind that was another excuse for me to sample more cocktails! Mark and I were quite worried about the weather as reports suggested rain and storms in The Dominican whilst we were away but it was so lovely, blazing sun shine and blue skies every day except for one, so we couldn't complain!

I've got back to the jewellery as well over the weekend and will hopefully have some more bits listed on Thursday so keep your eyes peeled!

I'll leave you with some pics from the holiday for now! See you soon!



4 comments:

Sue Doran said...

Today it's difficult to believe the sun is shining anywhere. Your photographs cheer me up on a day so wet that even my dog, Missy, has refused to go for her morning walk in it!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Ha ha thank you Sue! Poor Missy :o( Yes, yet again it is miserable here too! Not good.

Eve Smith said...

wow these are gorgeous, the water looks sooo beautiful, wish iwas there just now and try and escape this horrible rain.

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

I know what you mean Eve, apparently it was beautiful weather whilst I was away, but nothing but rain since I've been back!