The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Saturday 22 August 2009

New Vintage Inspired additions!

Yes it's been quite a busy week for the Etsy and Folksy shop. I've been busy busy and I've managed to fill them up quite nicely so head on over to have a look here's a couple of the new arrivals to nosy over first...

Alice In Wonderland Vintage Style Charm Bracelet-SOLD


Above is my latest addition to the Alice series, just lovely silver looking components, works really well I think! And below, I love these vintage looking bird cages, they are so pretty and look great with these polymer clay flowers and brass chain, not to mention a pretty little pearl to finish off.

Fly away Birdie Vintage style necklace-£20

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, great jewellery.

Jewel Divas Style said...

I love the alice bracelets, very pretty. And the little birdcage is adorable. I love those, must get me some!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!