The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Tuesday 1 September 2009

New Alice In wonderland vintage inspired desirables- New Alice In wonderland jewellery!

New Alice in wonderland jewellery has been added to my Folksy and Etsy shops. We have a beautiful Alice and the drink me bottle brooch and this fabulous Alice and friends charm bracelet complete with beautiful red polymer clay roses. As always if you want information on where to buy any of my jewellery click here

Alice and Friends Red Roses Vintage Style Charm bracelet- SOLD


Alice In Wonderland- Alice and the drink me bottle Vintage style brooch- £12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff once again.

Jewel Divas Style said...

Wow, the red looks really good on that bracelet.