The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 11 October 2009

The Manchester Vintage Fair Saturday the 10th Of October at The Met

Wow! I had such a wonderful time at the Manchester Vintage fair. My hours of hard work definitely paid off and I got to meet some fabulous people! There were a whole host of goodies to be snapped up and I managed to grab a couple while I was there!

I took most of my stock, including some new designs and was thrilled with the response from customers. This was my first fair and I cant wait to do another!

If you couldn't make this one there is another event in Sheffield on the 5th Of December and another in Manchester On the 12th Of December. I am hoping to attend both!

Here are some pictures from the event!






5 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

looks like a great setup

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Janine, very pleased it went well for you! Your stall looks great! x

Jewel Divas Style said...

Wow, looks great. Hope you sold alot.

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Guys x

Jen said...

Your jewellery looks so lovely! Will definitely have to come to the fair on the 12th December! Keep up the good work! x