The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Tuesday 10 June 2008

The Big Move!!

Today Mark and I are moving our belongings to our new apartment in Manchester! it's been a very busy and quite stressful week as we've been trying to visit people, go to work and pack. I have the day off today so that we can sign relevant things and take our gear over ready for Saturday! I just can't believe how fast everything is going. My Mum is already planning for when her and my Dad can visit, she's so excited but I can feel there will be tears on Saturday when my parents actually take us there!

I have loved buying all the necessary bits like a new iron (pink of course!), pans and plates etc! We are hoping to get broadband installed straight away so hopefully I won't be without the Internet for more than a couple of days. Hurrah!

I had one of my leaving celebrations on Saturday night involving lots of lovely Chinese food and drinks. I had a brill night and it was great to get all my friends together at once!

2 comments:

Jewellery Craft said...

Sorry I'm a bit late wishing you a happy move to new home, hope all goes well!

xxx

Jewellery Craft said...

Get those pliers unpacked missus!

There is an award for you on my blog!

xxx