The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 30 June 2008

Paradise


I finally got around to making some jewellery last week. There was only so much Jeremy Kyle I could stand and thought I would be better using the time to create something new.

It is true it really does seem to rain all the time here! So to lift my mood I decided to create something light and summery and crammed full of girly goodies of course! This will be available in my Etsy shop and my website soon!

Still job hunting, and walking all over Manchester city centre and yes I managed to locate 'The Bead Shop' in Afflecks palace and spent a good deal of time in there on Saturday much to Marks despair. I think with all this walking I should be a size 4 in no time! Yeah right!

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

The bracelet is amazing, Janine. Perfect name for it too!

Funny - it rained all the time the Chris and I were last in Mnachester too. We looked like a pair of drowned rats.

Glad you're settling in. :o)

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Laura!

Yes it was gorgeous and sunny today though, but then the rain came down like mad tonight! Ha!

J xx