The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Thank You Laura!


The magnificent Laura Sparling has added me as a featured artist on her blog. I've given an interview for an insight into my work. Laura is such a great bead artist and I love working with her beads! Laura will be featuring a different jewellery artist each month so keep an eye out as there is sure to be some fantastic artists and interesting interviews!

3 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Thank you, Janine - your gorgeous jewellery is a joy to look at. :o)

Jenn said...

Congratulations, Janine! I read the interview and enjoyed it very much! It's nice to know "the person behind the jewelry" and what inspires you. I would have loved to see one of your Alice in Wonderland bracelets on Audrey Hepburn's wrist, too1

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you Guys :o)