Well, I have been 'tagged' by Laura Sparling of beadsbylaura to reveal 8 random facts about myself!
1) I have one thumb noticeably shorter and fatter than the other, as in about 1cm shorter, I was born like it and I have no idea why.
2) I once made jewellery out of car seat (the wooden beaded ones) covers and sold my creations in the school play ground when I was about 10 years old.
3) I am petrified of driving out of town... anywhere where I really don't know, actually I am also scared of using public transport.
4) I used to horse ride as a youngster and owned my own pony. Most weekends i could be found show jumping or competing in some other pony owner way.
5) Now this is shameful... but as a child I had the biggest crush on Bill Murray from Ghost Busters.
6) My favourite film in the whole wide world is 'The never ending story'.
7) I was... and probably still am a member of the 'Dennis the Menace fan club'.
8) I cannot abide people who put the milk in tea before the hot water, it seriously upsets me!
So now I have to tag 8 people, which will be difficult as I have no friends. he he
I have tagged Claire from Rowanberryglass
Graphic designer Mark Sugdon of Fault 151
So if your reading this and you want to play you need to...
a.) Let others know who 'tagged' you.
b.) Post eight random facts about yourself.
c.) Post these rules.
d.) Tag another eight people and notify them that they've been tagged.
The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk