The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Not long now.... I hope!


Hello all!
Well, this last bank holiday has been spent mostly working on the site, Mark and me have been going through each product, making sure its got the right code, name and price and putting it in order with its edited picture in its proper place on the web site. It's really took it's time as Mark is such a perfectionist!!! It will be worth it though I'm sure. The site really is very near to being ready... as in a week or so maybe (fingers crossed) and poor Mark is so busy applying for jobs and working on his portfolio as well as having his regular job that working on my site as well is tiring him out! So thank you Mark for all your hard work! I much appreciate it!!!

No comments: