The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Hi

Thank you to everyone who has sent warm wishes for my family! They are very much appreciated, I am trying to keep busy as it is very easy to get lost in thought at the minute. The national papers have released information about the four missing air crash victims in my area today and it has been very strange to see pictures of Susan (we call her Suey), her new husband Steve and friends Helen and Nigel for all the world to see, but my thoughts are never far away from them. I am hoping that the media leave Sueys' parents and close family to deal with their grief.

I have thrown myself into jewellery making whenever I have had a spare minute and it's helping a lot, I don't know what I would do without it sometimes! I am hoping to get my new creations onto the
website this weekend but I shall keep you updated. If you wish to join the mailing list for regular updates on my work please email me at sales@cherishedtrinkets.co.uk.

Janine xx

No comments: