The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 13 April 2009

Cup Cakes Galore!- My first Attempt!


I was up bright and early to to get all the bits needed to make some cup cakes. I have been looking longingly at some of the cup cakes people make and have been dying to have a go! I went along to my local market to buy a piping bag and other bits and the man on the cook wear stall said they are also opening a shop dedicated to cake making, so I'm very excited about that!



For these I followed Laura Sparling's recipe for Vanilla Cup cakes and made up my own design for the toppings! Of course the frosting had to be bright pink! I'm fairly pleased with the results!

6 comments:

FAULT151 said...

Wow they look ace! You did very well for the first attempt. Can i eat them now?

Sue Doran said...

They look marvellous ... just like a bead actually ... ;-)

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you Mark and Sue! :o)

Laura Sparling said...

Wahey! They are fabulous, Janine!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Laura!

Maria Luisa ♥ said...

Sono meravigliosi, complimenti!