The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 12 April 2009

The Prodigy: Live M.E.N Arena 10th April (Manchester Evening News Arena)

Mark and me went to see The Prodigy play live again on Friday, this time they played at the M.E.N Arena (Manchester Evening News Arena). It was FAB! This is the second time we have seen them and we just danced and danced all the way through it! We love the new album (Invaders Must Die) so couldn't wait to see what they had in store and we were not disappointed! At one point Keith and ran passed us around the edge of the arena!

Here's some of our video footage, please ignore my sweaty face I really was dancing my arse off!



Here's Mark and me at the end. Tired out form all the dancing and shouting!

No comments: