The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 5 April 2009

Alice in wonderland jewellery, Vintage inspired charm bracelet, Alice, The White Rabbit, The Mad Hatter...

Yes, I'm still here. I've had one of those weeks. Poor Mark, my partner was very ill on Monday and the doctor diagnosed a muscle virus and tonsillitis so he's literally been laid up in bed all week. He's feeling much better now though which is a relief!

Had a chance to make another Alice in Wonderland themed charm bracelet today as they have all sold, apart from one which I've reserved. This will be my last Alice in Wonderland themed bracelet for a while, as I focus on using up more of my materials before buying more charms and parts!

Available on Etsy and Folksy I'm also adding bits and pieces to ebay as I'm desperately trying to create more space in my apartment and raise extra money for our holiday. Here's a link. You just might spot something you like.

View all of my Alice In Wonderland jewellery here!

No comments: